Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Post From a Friend

-->
So here is the story behind this Photo! We were in Big Bear since Thursday with Rob Chapman and Katherine Chapman when my 6 year old Alexa who has kidney and bladder issues starting losing control of her bladder and was urinating through all her clothes! I knew she was getting another infection in the bladder and kidneys. I came prepared with urine dips to check for blood and infection as a just in case! So happens we needed it.....not for diagnoses which is what i originally thought but it was to prove a healing from the hands of God! Before I left to Big Bear I felt a heavy pull to Grab these tests. I normally wouldn't because I don't want to over kill a vacation with worry, But this time I just felt like I needed to bring them! So I decide after a day of Alexa feeling badly that I would go ahead and check her urine for infection of the bladder and kidneys! Sure enough the test reads highest level of blood and Nitrates! So sad :( Now I have to call a DR. And somehow convince them to call me in a prescription to Big Bear because my only other option is the Hospital! And I knew If I left this untreated the kidneys would be infected quick and she would be throwing up in no time! We called different doctors and everyone said to bring her to the nearest hospital. Finally a doctor office calls us back and says I will call in some Septra but i'm not supposed to do this don't say a word to the office! So here we are thinking "oh God you are so good you gave us this medication so we can heal Alexa and enjoy the rest of the Vacation!! Well it gets better"....... Rob Chapman says wait!!! we should pray for her and see if the lord will heal her first!! And so we did we prayed God's healing over her body!! And if you look in the picture that is a negative result im holding up above the photo that says God! I did not save the Original test but it was a very deep purple meaning high blood count and infection! Now we are cleared of infection!! And the test reads light and pretty! Thankyou Jesus you really are a healer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment